My gathaparaya

   Saturday,30 Septemeber,2017

This is event which is waiting for by  senior high school students and senior high school 3 Bandung is not just a brand waiting for this event but, all citizens bandung also waiting for this event. And today, this event at start horee I am very happy because the guest star is fun such as HIVI, and Nidji. And this becomes entertainment for me who is less picnic, heeheheheh .... I am very happy when HIVI especially female vocalist really really  so, want to nge-drum clay pesonanya.HiVI bring about 5 songs with the song calm, interesting, and I so like all the songs. In this event became a gathering event for me because I met my junior high school friends ago. I, too, can see the governor of West Java directly this is a pride for me.Foods delicious but just enough to make a hysterical wallet even scream if can. I went home the night and get the last angkot once.All praises to Allah enough me to go home in angry parents because l forget to call or give news to them.
I feel guilty and somewhat annoyed also tired of angry again but I realize that this is indeed my own mistake because I am an only child and become the family's hope. Yes, quite make a burden for me because I have to do the best for my family. In this event I chatted with my close friends in my school, this is a rare thing because I rarely do something like this.Profit, there gathaparaya term.Oh yes gathaparaya consists of anagata abhi praya which means future and hope this is things that really motivate me so much. And I also add a friend then on this show wow cool wow cool is proof that I am very senagng with this event.this event is very meaningful to me because it is proof that my school is really excellent school in West Java ini.Namun, from this event I should be able to manage the time and more wise to not be angry in constantly angry parents, now I will recounting the benefits of gathaparaya are:
1. Be entertainment for yourself
2.Can be an event to tighten the bonds
3. Maintaining the culture of this area is important because culture is the identity of a nationin
My gathaparaya I also know that culture is cool not old-fashioned or things that are said by others out thereso do not you think culture is ancient sebanarnya without culture we will not find the latest activities in the present.Be culture is your identity if the culture is lost or destroyed then the identity in your identity will disappear as well.Culture can be the most important asset for a nation because our country Indonesia has a varied culture


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Inspiration

Exercise