Debate

   Group 1 Freedom of Midnight Saudi Arabia

Pro : I'm pro about it. Because it concerning freedom of human.

Contra : We also disagree because it impact crlmininalitas

Your opinion : We must fillter goodnes and badness about it.



Group
2.             ASEAN GAMES


Pro : I agree about ASEAN GAMES. We will support atlet, and I agree about high to ticket but this it help comfortable audience.

Contra : I disagree about it. Because spend country income.

Your opinion : I agree held ASEAN GAMES because invited tourism to Indonesia.


Group 3.                 Would School schoolar panel.


Pro : Can save evirontment and can make a new bussiness

Contra :  I mean Indonesia many need for budged to do it. I think schoolar panel is most expensive to Indonesia citizen

Your opinion : For me, We must take a impact and benefit about it.



Group 4.            THW ban the use the odd even policy in Jakarta.


Pro : I agree because many people make late  go to work and home. Alternatif area is available to make effisien traffic

Contra : For me transportation is most answer above solve this problem.








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Inspiration

Exercise