A moment time to me

Saturday,9 September 2017

 Activities that I did not follow are: Rachanandyaguna At time I enjoyed and there are other urgent activities today to refresh me and I forget about various activities and tasks for a moment.I wise activitied run with good to refresh and indulge me.After few a day I fulled time along day and I sometime bouring with activitied and I began activitied  example:
1. Gathering a Family
2.Play with my friend
3.Refresh me
    I start tell about gathering a family.This event Display chat for member family,and this is my favorite part because I can share experience at school,home,and society.When I recounted my school experience my family was very enthusiastic because I was the only young person in my family who was still in school.I screamed assignments at school, good friends, teachers who are very supportive, and very exciting, here I learn to tell in Sundanese language because this is challlenge for me.however, I feel happy because my family is very comforted, giving suggestion and constructive criticism. My family is one of the unique family because in my family still hold firm adat and ancestral tradition.Next I will to tell you about play with my friend,there is  enough activity makes me exhausted, forget time, and to forget to eat.However, this activity there is the value of worship that is to tighten the relationship with friends Primary school, junior high school, and friends in reciation.when I play with my friend it is very interesting because there is a game of football, and a walk around the city of Bandung. Here kekeluargaaanya sanaga tterasa because if there is one person who run out of money will be lent even in feeding me also never like that in love eat my friends and I became more and more aware that humans are social beings.Last my activitied is refresh to me this activity contains things that sebanarnya less useful but, tolerable to relieve stress for a moment, such as watching tv sometimes I watch events that make me laugh yes, comedy is a solace for me lara.Lalu, I play games to train thinking skills, and high-level imaginary, and the highlight of my activities is listening to music to perfect this activity nicely and beautifully.
Thanks for you have read my blog hopefully can make you inspired and there are benefits if there is a forgive error.
                                                                                                                              JK 25

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Inspiration

Exercise